in the following Countries: Sudan, Ghana, Cameroon, UAE, China
|Reports to:||Branch Manager|
An Office Manager is essentially responsible to ensure the smooth running of the Branch day-to-day activities, greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, taking proper inventory and manage branch related documents and invoices. He / she will also be required to create presentations and produce reports.
· Overseeing general office operations.
· Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to clients and walk ins,
· Coordinating appointments and meetings as well as managing calendars and schedules of the branch team,
· Responsible for communication with Head Office in Egypt, collating and sending required data and documents,
· Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and required reservations.
· Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
· Responsible for preparing letters, presentations and reports,
· Responsible for keeping personnel records up to date,
Required Education, knowledge and Skills:
· A bachelor degree holder,
· Five years of experience in office administration,
· Excellent interpersonal and time management skills,
· Excellent computer skills, MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint,
· Excellent English written and verbal skills.