in the following Countries: Sudan, Ghana, Cameroon, UAE, China
|Reports to:||Director of Commercial Sector|
A Branch Manager is responsible to oversee and coordinate all sales and operations of the branch. He / She should manage and supervise productivity and performance of Sales Representatives at the branch, increase clientele base of the branch, provide excellent customer service, achieve the financial targets and grow branch revenue.
· Ensure compliance with country laws and importing rules & regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
· Oversee sales and marketing strategies to increase client base and achieve branch targets.
· Maintain and establish good long-term relationships with clients.
· Manage daily operations, especially sales, customer service and finance activities.
· Onboarding and provide required coaching and training (E-catalogue, Logistical services, …etc) for Sales Representatives.
· Responsible for providing accurate data and financial analysis of branch activities to Head Office in Egypt.
· Increase the overall productivity of the branch by eliminating difficulties and identifying / capturing growth opportunities.
Required Education, knowledge and Skills:
· A Bachelor degree holder,
· Similar Experience of at least 10 years,
· Results oriented,
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently to accomplish branch targets,
· Excellent Team player,
· Creative problem solving skills, excellent customer service and communication skills,
· Strong ability of dealing with numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
· Accurate and precise attention to details
· Excellent computer skills – MS Office and CRM
· Excellent English written and verbal skills